- July 01, 2020
Project Domain / Category
Web-based Application (Pathology lab Management System in PHP MySQL)
Abstract / Introduction
The main aim of this project is to develop a website that facilitates the user with an on the click functionality which is useful to find patient’s lab report. Users can get lab reports at any time through this website. The aim of this application is to reduce the manual effort and time needed to travel and collect the report of a test from the laboratory and this software will be helpful for the administrator also for the maintenance of the patient’s history. However, the patient will provide the test sample at the laboratory/ collection center and will pay the relevant fee. The support staff will provide the receipt.
Patients can get the Pathology lab reports (e.g. blood analysis, blood count, bone marrow aspiration) by entering the invoice number and access code through their receipt. Any other reports (ECG, CT, X-Ray, MRI, etc.) are not available online and for these, users can visit the hospital. Users can download and print your own reports. In case of assistance, the user can email the Support staff. Moreover, reports can be viewed for a period of 6 months from the invoice date.
Note: Provide the user, sample invoice number with access code at the view lab reports interface.
Functional Requirements (Pathology lab Management System in PHP MySQL)
Here are the following modules in the Pathology Lab Management System
- Patient Module
- Admin Module
- Healthcare Professionals
The Functionality of each module of the Pathology Lab Management System is as follows:
- Patients can create an account in the system.
- The patient can log in with the registered account.
- When the patient login he can search the lab report.
- Users can view patient history.
- Users can view and post feedbacks when he is registered in the system.
- Write successes story.
- Admin can add lab reports.
- He can update reports
- Delete specific report
- Admin can add and delete the patient history
- The most important part is to approve patient success stories.
- Healthcare specialists will share their experience of Medical services and research
- Patient Information Guidelines.
Non Functional Requirements:
- Interface: This system will have a user-friendly interface.
- Portability: This system can easily portable for every web browser. The system will be accessible with mobile devices such as Apple and Android smartphones.
- Performance: This system performs all of its functions excellently without any problem.
- Security: There will be strong security of all records of students.
- Safety Requirements: The database may get crashed at any certain time due to a virus or operating system failure. Therefore, it is required to take the database backup.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- PHP(Server-side programming)
- XAMP — Web Application Server
If you want to buy this Project then Contact Us. You can also visit our
Facebook Page: Techzhub
YouTube Channel: Techzhub